HELLOOOOOO (I did that in my Oprah voice) and Happy Saturday (that was just my regular voice)! If you’re looking for something delicious to cook or a fun DIY project this weekend, check out these other blogs and sites. There are some great things happening out there!
- OMG these healthy chocolate-orange brownies. Gluten free and no added sugar?? BRB making these right now.
- What if I want to do this sequin DIY with every shirt I own….is that ok?
- I need this spring salad with candied meyer lemons and fried goat cheese. STFU and get in my mouth.
- PaleOMG (one of my favorites) just posted a round-up of the best recipes from her archives. I’m going to need to incorporate some of these recipes into our upcoming meals.
- A cocktail garden is the real reason I want to plant a lemon tree this year. I’m working on my yard and garden all day today! YAAAAAY SPRING!
- I don’t often cook with white flour and sugar, but I might have to make an exception for these salted caramel brownies. Holy mother.
- This skirt is so lovely! I’m definitely still a beginner sewer, but it looks simple enough that I’m adding it to my to do list.
- I LOVE the look of this giant marquee letter, and I’m planning to do one to go above our pallet bar once it’s finished.
- These herringbone pots are fabulous, and this is such an easy project. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow, so I think I’ll stay inside and work on this one.
What’s inspiring you today?